The Orange County legal community agrees that Todd Landgren is the best Orange County DUI Attorney. Here’s why:
- Todd Landgren has represented over three thousand individuals charged with Drunk Driving offenses. His trial successes and excellent court preparation have gained him the respect of his peers in the Orange County defense community, and when polled, they refer to Todd Landgren as the Best DUI Attorney in the Orange County area.
- Todd Landgren is familiar with and knowledgeable about the practices of the individual Judges, their sentencing policy’s and their individual traits. These can greatly affect the results of a clients’ case. This knowledge is critical in obtaining good results for clients charged with a DUI. His experience and reputation have gained him a high degree of trust with the Judges and the Court clerical staff, again, critical components in plea bargaining
- Orange County prosecutors differ widely in their opinions about what dispositions to offer people charged with DUI’s. Todd Landgren has a reputation with these prosecutors as being honest, forthright and knowledgeable about DUI defense tactics and trial skills. Knowing the prosecutors, having their respect and returning that respect are factors that result in good dispositions on DUI cases.
- Todd Landgren is also knowledgeable about the police practices and the actions of specific officers who make the majority of DUI arrests in the various cities. With this information, the officers can often be impeached in their testimony and this can and has led to many dismissals of all DUI charges, which is the best of all results.
- In order to be the Best DUI attorney, you must also know the “science” of a DUI and have the knowledge and skill to use this “science” to a client’s advantage. With his years of experience and multiple hours of research and preparation, Todd Landgren knows the science, uses it to his advantage and applies this knowledge to win DUI cases. His winning reputation, professionalism and abilities are why he is the best, and referred to by Orange County lawyers and satisfied clients as ”The Go To Guy for DUI’s.”